- Born: 1802, Beeson, Stokenham
- Christened: 4 Apr 1802, Ford Independent Chapel
- Marriage: Joanna Randall Cumming 1842, March Q in Kingsbridge
- Died: 18 Apr 1880 at age 78
- Buried: Ford Independent Chapel
Abraham, Philip and Alice are all living together in Beeson.
Abraham was a farm servant in Ford.
Abraham was living with his father-in-law at Ford, Chivelstone and his wife Joanna and their children. Abraham, Edward, Jane and John. Abraham was described as an agricultural labourer, his wife as the housekeeper, and the two sons as quarrymen.
Abraham married Joanna Randall Cumming, daughter of Edward Cumming and Unknown, 1842, March Q in Kingsbridge. (Joanna Randall Cumming was born in 1818 in Stokenham, Devon, died on 24 Mar 1908 in Kingsbridge Registration District and was buried in Ford Independent Chapel.)