Ann Elizabeth Cole Loye
- Born: 1842 - Second Quarter, Hellaton, Stokenham, Devon
- Christened: 23 Jun 1842
- Marriage: William Lawrence Pitts in May 1864
- Died: 14 Dec 1884, Kingsbridge, Devon at age 42
- Buried: 18 Dec 1884, Stokenham, Devon
In 1861 William Pitts was lodging with William Cole "learning farming" and presumably was already courting William's stepdaughter or meeting her there.
In the 1881 Census Ann Elizabeth was described as a farmers wife and living at home in Muckwell.
Census 1851 (age 8) Kingsbridge, Devon, England - Fore Street
Census 1861 (age 18) Stokenham, Devon, England - Kellaton Farm House
Census 1871 (age 28) Stokenham, Devon, England - Muckwell
Census 1881 (age 38) Stokenham, Devon, England - Farmers Wife - Muckwell
Noted events in her life were:
• Parents Names. Daughter of James Lote (1818? - 1845) and Elizabeth Cole (1824? - 1870)
Ann married William Lawrence Pitts, son of William Elliott Pitts and Katherine Loye, in May 1864. (William Lawrence Pitts was born on 20 Sep 1839 in Stokenham, Devon, christened on 10 Oct 1839 in Stokenham, Devon and died on 12 Jan 1898 in Stokenham, Devon.)